外用：按本品计。外耳道用：清洗外耳后，将本品 0.3g （约一粒豌豆大小）挤入外耳道，
10g∶制霉菌素 100 万单位+硫酸新霉素 3.5 万单位+氯菊酯 100mg+曲安奈德10mg
Oticare® Product Info
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Nystatin, neomycin sulfate, permethrin, triamcinolone
PHARMACEUTICAL FORM: This product is light yellow ointment
INDICATIONS FOR USE: For the treatment of external otitis in dogs and cats caused by bacteria sensitive to neomycin, fungal yeast sensitive to nystatin, and ear mites sensitive to pyrethrin.
External use: according to this product. For external ear canal: After cleaning the external ear, squeeze 0.3g of this product (about the size of a pea) into the external ear canal.
Gently massage the bottom of the ear to remove the adhesive cream from the auricle. The drug was administered once daily for 21 days.
10g/ piece, 1 piece/box
Store at no more than 25 ° C
Oticare® Product Features
Four kinds of compound preparations, strong anti-mite antibacterial；
Reduce discharge from the ear canal and keep the ear canal fresh and clean；
The oil emulsion is not separated to ensure the stability and durability of the drug effect；
International GMP factory to ensure product quality traceability
Can this drug be used during pregnancy/lactation?
However, because the main components of Mortect® need to diffuse with the help of sebum, it may be affected by bathing, and the drug distribution time may be prolonged. Therefore, it is recommended to use the drug 48 hours after bathing. If bathing is required after medication, it is recommended to do so after 48 hours.
Does the drug work in animals with perforated eardrums？
Do not use in animals with perforated eardrums.
每天使用一次，连续10天。治疗 10 天后，兽医应重新评估情况。最长可连用28天。
How many days is it usually used?
Use once a day for 10 days. After 10 days of treatment, the veterinarian should reassess the situation. It can be used for up to 28 days.
Why can't this ear medicine be used for a long time?
Do not exceed the recommended dose or use it more frequently, as it may cause signs of permethrin poisoning. If there are signs of permethrin poisoning, stop treatment.
If an animal has an ear canal infection on one side, does the other side also need medication?
Because ear acariasis is highly contagious, both ears should be treated even if only one ear is infected.
Are there toxic side effects if the animal is accidentally licked?
Cats that lick large amounts of ointment while grooming also show signs of permethrin poisoning, such as dilated pupils, muscle tremors, seizures, depression, vocalization, hyperexcitability, ataxia, vomiting, and/or anorexia.
Can I use mycin ointment with topical ear wash?
Yes, it is necessary to clean the auricle and the external ear canal before using the medication, and then treat it with tetracycin ointment.
8. 置于儿童 不可接触处。
1. Shall not be used for dogs and cats with perforated eardrums; Do not use on cats weighing less than 1.5kg; Do not use on pregnant or lactating dogs and cats.
2. In order to prevent dogs and cats from licking food, do not adhere the ointment to the animal's fur.
3. Excessive use of dogs and cats may cause mild irritation symptoms; Cats occasionally have elevated levels of alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST). The above conditions can be quickly recovered after stopping the drug.
4. Wash hands after using this product.
5. If the product comes into contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water immediately; If it comes into contact with skin, apply immediately
Amount of water and soap to wash.
6. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging instructions of the product.
7. Persons who are allergic to any component of this product should avoid contact with this product.
8. Keep out of reach of children.
9. Discarded packaging or drug residues shall be disposed of according to regulations.