规格: (1) 0.4ml：二氯苯醚菊酯0.2g+吡虫啉0.04g (2) 1.0ml:二氯苯醚菊酯0.5g+吡虫啉0.1g (3) 2.5ml：二氯苯醚菊酯1.25g+吡虫啉0.25g
批准文号: (1) 0.4ml: 兽药字090413236(2) 1.0ml:兽药字090413237(3) 2.5ml：兽药字090413238
Perimidar™ Product Info
Light yellow to light brown liquid.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
It is used to prevent and treat the parasitism of fleas, ticks and lice on the canine surface, inhibit the bite of sandflies, stables flies, and mosquitoes, and can be used as an auxiliary treatment of allergic dermatitis caused by fleas.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For external skin use only. Recommended minimum dose: 10mg imidacloprid and 50mg permethrin per 1kg body weight. The dog should maintain a posture that is easy to use this product. Separate the dog hair to expose the skin, press the front end of the dropper against the skin, squeeze out the appropriate amount of liquid, and finally cover the medication site with hair.
During the period of prevention or treatment, it can be used once a month and can be effective for at least one month.
（1）0.4ml: permethrin 0.2g+ imidacloprid 0.04g
（2）1.0ml: permethrin 0.5g+ imidacloprid 0.1g
（3）2.5ml: permethrin 1.25g+imidacloprid 0.25g
（4）4.0ml: permethrin 2g+ imidacloprid 0.4g
3 droppers /box
Preserved by sealing it airtight
(1) 0.4ml:Veterinary Drug License 090413236 (2) 1.0ml:Veterinary Drug License 090413237 (3) 2.5ml：Veterinary Drug License 090413238
Perimidar™ Product Features
International GMP factory production; Purified raw materials of FDA factory in the United States;
Special dropper for pets imported from Europe
Eliminate ticks, fleas and lice; Repel ticks, mosquitoes and flies
Long-term effect protection
One drop per month, five-year shelf life, safe and no stimulation
1. How long can the repellency effect of Perimidar last? Can it completely prevent parasite bites?
The drug effect of Perimidar can last for 1 month; However, the drug concentration affects the repellency effect, and the effect is better within one week. If you plan to take your pet out, it is recommended to give it to the dog the previous week! Perimidar drives pests away in advance to a large degree, but does not guarantee to completely avoid biting, especially after a long time of use; But Perimidar has a stable and lasting touch killing effect, and with double-layer protection is more efficient!
2.Can cats use Perimidar？
No! Perimidar contains permethrin, which is harmful to cats and safe for dogs; If there are dogs and cats at home at the same time, it is recommended to isolate the dog from the cat within a few hours after use, and keep the dropper separately after use to avoid the cat licking.
1. Pregnant and lactating female dogs can also use this product; Sick or weak dogs should follow the doctor's advice before use.
2. This product is still effective when the dog's hair gets wet, but it should be avoided to soak for a long time and a large area. A long soak may reduce the efficacy time of the product. If the dog needs to take a bath, it is best to take it at least two weeks after using this product to ensure the curative effect.
3. This product is only used for pet dogs, not for puppies under 7 weeks old or less than 1.5kg in weight. Do not use in dogs allergic to this product.
4. This product is only used on undamaged skin. Keep the contents of the dropper away from the eyes or mouth of the dog during use, and prevent dogs and other animals from ingesting the product due to licking the part of the drug.
5. Do not use this product on cats.
6. Ticks that have been attached to dogs before the use of drugs may not be removed within 2 days after use, so the ticks should be removed at the same time while using drugs to prevent them from continuing to attach to dogs for bloodsucking.
7. After the tick bite infection, It is recommended that veterinarians check after 30 days of treatment to determine whether the dog needs secondary treatment.
8. The solvents in this product may contaminate leather, textiles, plastics and smooth surface articles. Avoid contacting with the applied parts until they are dry.
9. If the dog is at risk of expected infection with Ehrlichiosis, it is recommended to use this product 3 days before the expected infection.
10. The unused veterinary drug preparations should be disposed of through the hazardous goods collection center, and should not be disposed of through the sewage treatment system or together with domestic garbage. This product is harmful to fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not put it into water. Dogs receiving treatment should stay away from various aquatic environments for at least 2 days.
11. This product is toxic to bees.
12. Keep away from children.
13. If people eat this product by mistake, do not induce vomiting immediately, and seek medical attention immediately. If dogs take this product by mistake, they should be treated symptomatically under the supervision of veterinarians. There is no specific antidote at present.
14. Do not apply medicine to those with known skin allergy; Do not eat, drink or smoke while administering the medicine. Wash hands after using this product; This product is harmful if inhaled. Do not inhale vapor; Avoid contact with skin, eyes and mouth. In case of accidental contact with skin, immediately wash with soap and water; If it splashes into the eyes, immediately wash it with plenty of running water; If skin or eye irritation persists, or if this product is ingested, please see a doctor with the instructions.
15.This product is flammable. Do not use or store it at high temperature or open fire.
16. Do not freeze this product.